Sunday, July 8, 2007

Well I've created this blog kinda as therapy. Just a way to let out my thoughts and my feelings. I do write alot. I just don't really post them up for the world to see. But yeah, this is my world and now its up for the rest of the world to see. Surprise! Hmm about me. Not much to it actually. Just a simple girl going through highschool life like everyone else. I write alot; poetry, prose, just about anything. Sometimes I just write to let out my feelings or I could write a song and I've even given it a go at writing my own drama script. Still in progress though. Hmm what else. I like the arts - I'm into design, I sing and some say I'm a good actress as well. I can be quite emo at times. In terms of the all black room and desktop kinda thing. Bit of a rockchick. Originally I had long curly black hair. Which I adored and so did my best guy friend. But yeah I just went through a phase and just wanted to have a drastic change you know. So there it is, chopped of all my hair and straightened it. And drastic it was as its the total opposite of my old hair. Except for the colour I guess, I'm cool with black. So yeah hope this gives you a little idea of what I'm like. For all you people reading out there. Keep reading. And yeah,
Welcome to my world!

No comments: