Sunday, July 8, 2007

My bestfriend said I should get a hobby. You know, drown myself into something to keep out of trouble. Not that I ever create it, it just happens to me. Or maybe its triggered from how I act. I guess you learn from your mistakes. But something I learned today is you can't really change from the person you really are. Maybe you get a change of heart and you want to, but when it comes down to it deep inside its always going to be you. So you have to learn to accept yourself, no matter how hard it can be. For some people it comes naturally, others take their whole life and some not at all. I feel sorry for those people. Some people go through their whole life worrying about what other people think. You can never be yourself if you have to constantly change to satisfy the crowd. But what you can hope for are friends who accept you for who you are and encourage you to accept yourself. Those are real friends. And over these last few months of highschool I have finally found those friends. And they've taught me alot, without even having to say it.
They let me live it.

No comments: